MARBLE, Marble has been used to make statues and provide flooring since ancient times and is frequently used as a countertop material because of its beautiful, smooth, cool surface. Marble is less porous and slightly stronger than limestone, but softer and less durable than granite. Since marble is more porous than granite, it is more susceptible to staining from cooking and spills and should be sealed.
Sealant Considerations: color enhancing/change, cooking areas, salt-water exposure (erosion), discoloring mold/algae, VOC compliance, stain resistance, general protection
- Stain Safe is a cutting-edge, solvent based sealer designed specifically to provide maximum stain protection against the toughest soil, water, oil, and wine-based stains.
- Ideal for natural stone including granite and marble, pavers, concrete, brick, tiles and grout; food areas, countertops, outdoor cooking areas
- Salt-water repellent, excellent penetration, preserves the natural color and look of most substrates
- For interior, exterior, residential and commercial use.
- Designed to provide maximum protection against the toughest outdoor stains: soil, water, vehicle oils, leaves, nuts and similar discoloring non-acidic organic stains
- Great outdoor sealer: ideal for natural stone, pavers concrete, brick, tiles and grout (patios, driveways, outdoor cooking areas)
- Salt-water repellent, excellent penetration and beading, preserves the natural color and look of most substrates
- Use outdoors, indoors, commercial, residential, ready for foot traffic in 1-2 hours