TSSPRO 750— Algae Free; Keeps Surfaces Free of Green and Other Discoloring Algae
$71.30 – $621.54
- Exceptional performance at limiting the growth and regrowth of green, black and other colors of algae
- Keeps treated surfaces clean, attractive, maintains value while keeping surfaces environmentally healthy
- May slightly darken the surface, matte to low sheen finish, prevents water intrusion
- Can be applied on natural stone, concrete, masonry, grout, wood, etc., only a single coat required
- Longevity typically up to two years or longer, rapid one-hour drying, then ready for pedestrian traffic
- Water-based; can be reapplied over itself for protection extension
TSSPRO 750 is a remarkable product developed for limiting the spread, growth, and regrowth of green, black and other colors of algae’s, and many fungi and mold species that discolor and soil the appearance of patios, sidewalks, driveways, landscaping, and other outdoor areas.
- Keeps surfaces free of discoloration caused by many algae and fungus
- May darken the surface it is applied on, matte finish, prevents water intrusion
- Can be applied on natural stone, concrete, masonry, grout etc.
- Only one coat required; last up to 2 years or longer
- Resealable, can be applied over itself to extend protection
NOTICE: This product IS VOC compliant. Consumers in VOC regions CAN purchase this product.
TSSPRO750 exhibits exceptional performance at limiting the spreading growth and regrowth of green, black and other colors of algae’s, and many fungi and mold species that discolor the appearance of patios, sidewalks, driveways, landscaping, and other outdoor areas.
Outdoor substrates are exposed to many elements that cause wear and damage over time, even such durable surfaces such as concrete, grout, and cementitious based coatings. Algae and fungi growth on these surfaces will cause problems that are not only unsightly, unhealthy, and costly to remediate, but can erode the underlying substrate. TSSPRO750 limits such unwanted growth.
Algae Free limits the discoloring, ugly, spread, growth, and regrowth of most algae, fungi, and molds found on brick, masonry, stucco, grout, concrete, stone, vinyl, tile, plaster, roofs and even wood for up to two years or more.