TSS Pro Sealants has a product line that has been proven time-and-time again to be effective on various stone, concrete, and porous surfaces. Consequently, there is nothing worse than to have engine oil on your garage floor. Because of this, this month we are going to take a look at the TSSPRO difference and how this sealant fights moisture.
The Features of TSSPRO950
This advanced technology produces application friendly properties, including ease of application and use – keeps treated surfaces looking better longer. Because of this, it also discourages the growth of discoloring mold and mildew
- Excellent protection against most stains including motor oils, nuts & leaves
- Resists stains from red wine, ketchup, coffee, iodine & olive oil
- Retains existing color and finish on most substrates
- Makes cleaning much easier
- Provides long-lasting protection
- Excellent long-lasting beading
- Treated surfaces do not trap moisture
Areas of Your Home & Business
There are many interior and exterior areas where you will find the TSSPRO difference.
- Driveways, walkways
- Landscape decorative stone
- Outdoor cooking & entertaining areas
- Building facades
- Swimming pool surrounds
- Garage floors
Powerful Protection & The TSPRO Difference
You can use this powerful TSSPRO950 sealant on uncoated, vertical or horizontal, interior or exterior surfaces. This powerful sealant will provide protection for:
- Concrete, pavers, tiles & products made with concrete
- Natural stone: flagstone, limestone, sandstone, travertine, bluestone, cantera, quartzite, slate, etc.
- Grout & Mortar
- Low fired clay products (Saltillo tile, roofing tiles, common brick, floor tiles, terracotta)
- Artificial stone
Application of TSSPRO950
Always wear protective gloves. Avoid getting TSSPRO950 on your skin because the product is an irritant and can burn with extended exposure. Do not get this sealant in your eyes. Do not dilute this sealant and always test a small area of each surface to confirm suitability and results.
- Cover areas not intended to be treated
- Apply with a low-pressure pump-up sprayer, brush, or roller
- Liberally apply an even saturation coat of this sealant
- Dense polished surfaces need our TSSPRO550
- Sealer will not prevent surface etching, scuff marks or wear
- Protect from rain & sprinklers for 6 hours after application if outside
- Use water to clean equipment
First, you will find this sealant to be incredibly powerful, therefore, extend your reading preparation when it comes to the TSSPRO difference. Second, should you get any sealant on you or if you think you have been subjected to this sealant please call our 24-hour emergency line 1-(800)-535-5053. If you want to take a look at all of our sealants, go to our website by clicking here.