TSSPRO 10—Clean Choice Cleaner Descaler
$62.22 – $81.40
- Easy to use, fast acting, concentrated descaler/cleaner. It is designed for cleaning limestone, concrete, pre-cast concrete, masonry and grout
- On these surfaces it will remove rust deposits, lime deposits, hard water deposits, efflorescence, oil stains, common black and green algae, red clay stains, common dirt and grime stains and household food and liquid stains
- It will also remove cement, grout haze, mortar residue and joint cement, and other mineral based deposits from most surfaces including natural stone
- Water-based, suitable for interior and exterior use
1 Quart Double Pack (2 quart bottles) $62.22
Single 1 Gallon Bottle $81.40
NOTE:One gallon of sealer can cover up to 200 square feet. This will depend on the porosity of the stone/surface as well as the application process.
NOTICE: This product IS VOC compliant. Consumers in VOC regions CAN purchase any volume of this product. TSSPRO10 Cleanser Descaler, Clean-Choice is an easy to use, fast acting, concentrated descaler/cleaner. It is designed for cleaning pre-cast concrete, concrete, masonry, grout and limestone. TSSPRO10 Cleanser Descaler is not for general stone and tile cleaning unless it is to remove deposits such as efflorescence. On surfaces it is designed for it will remove rust deposits, lime deposits, hard water deposits, efflorescence, oil stains, common black and green algae, red clay stains, common dirt and grime stains and household food and liquid stains. TSSPRO10 Cleanser Descaler will penetrate below surface and lift dirt and soil from cementous and limestone substrates. It will also remove cement, grout haze, mortar residue and joint cement, and other mineral based deposits from most surfaces including natural stone. It is a conservative, less volatile alternative to acid-base cleaners for concrete, tile, grout and natural stone surfaces. It is suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Pre-Cast Concrete Paver
- Cast Stone
- Sanded Grout
- Limestone including Flamed & Honed Limestone
Use to remove deposits from:
- Tumbled & Honed Marble
- Unglazed Ceramic Tile
- Cleft & Honed Slate
- Unglazed Ceramic Tile
- Quarry Tile
- Porcelain Tile
- Tiles at Water Surface
When applied according to instructions this product will protect most cementous/stone materials from water penetration. Manufacturer warrants the product to be free of defects; there are no other warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or application or possible sublate color change. Manufacturer's warranty shall apply only to TSSProSealant's products. In no event shall manufacturer be liable for labor or other expense incurred by the purchaser, or special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever. Manufacturer's liability arising out of the manufacture, sale or supply of TSSProSealant's products or their use, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort or otherwise, shall not exceed the actual purchase price paid by the purchaser for TSSProSealant's products.