TSSPRO 200—High Performance Sealer
$110.50 – $690.34
- Designed for porous stone and concrete, deep penetrating
- Weatherproofs – natural self-cleaning; leaves, dirt etc. tend to wash or blow off in rain or wind
- Prevents saltwater erosion, preserves and protects patios, pool coping/decks, walls, walkways, waterfalls, masonry, grout, unglazed tile floors and landscaping structures, resilient and long lasting, natural matte finish, may darken some surfaces
NOTICE: This product is not VOC Compliant. Consumers in VOC regions CAN purchase only the 2-pack 1-quart bottles of this product. However, consumers in AZ (Maricopa County), CA, CT, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA (Northern), VT, Washington, D.C., and Canada can NOT purchase 1-gallon and/or 5-gallon bottles of this product.
TSS200 is a quality sealant designed specifically for extremely porous stone, masonry, concrete, plaster, and other very absorptive surfaces. Do not use on dense stone such as granite, marble, quartz etc. TSS200 protects against salt water erosion and water-based staining, while simultaneously weatherproofing and protecting surface to which it is applied. It is a user friendly, fast curing silicone-based sealant that infiltrates deep into the surface, protecting natural stone, grout, concrete and masonry surfaces. Once applied, TSS200 forms a molecular connection with the surface material, forming a powerful, water resistant bond which will act as a lasting barrier against water, pool chemicals, basic acid washing, salts, and other minerals found in water. TSS200 will slightly darken to darken – enhance – most stone. If applied on travertine it will darken and enhance the travertine (excess sealer not absorbed must be wiped off).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
TSS200 has many benefits, including:
- Preventing saltwater erosion
- Preserving the stone to which it is applies
- Exceptionally resilient and long lasting
- Curing with a natural, matte finish
- Enhances and enriches natural stone colors
- Strong resistance to extreme weather and UV rays
- Pool chemical resistance
- Simple application
- Rapid drying time
- Works in single or multiple coats
- Unaffected by immediate rainfall
What Type of Stone Does TSS Pro-200 Stone Sealant Work Best For?
TSSPRO-200 High Performance is perfect for porous natural stone, especially around swimming pools. Use TSSPRO-200 as a:
- Limestone Sealer for patios, fire pits, garden retaining walls, pool coping
- Sealant for Porous Tile
- To Seal Concrete Driveways, Pool Caps & Pool Coping
- To Seal Sandstone Patios, Tile & Pool Coping
- To Seal Moss Rock Waterfalls and Garden Elements
- To Seal Cast Stone
The Benefits of TSS Pro-200 High Performance Sealer
The TSS Pro-200 High Performance Sealer is a one-of-a-kind sealer that offers unique and long lasting protection. This heavy duty, solvent-based sealer is specially formulated specifically for porous stones. Totally state-of-the art, it contains high actives, and offers high performance, deep-penetration, and a long lasting sealer guarantee. Not only will TSS Pro-200 High Performance Sealer provide your stone with the protection that it requires from the elements, but it will also add a slightly darker color to the stone, emphasizing the stone?s rich and vibrant color.
Using TSS Pro-200 High Performance Sealer on Porous Stone
As mentioned above, the TSS Pro-200 High Performance Sealer is specially formulated specifically for porous stones. Examples of porous stone that the TSS Pro-200 High Performance Sealer is ideal for include limestone, sandstone, moss rock, and most flagstone. Depending upon your experience level regarding how to apply sealer to stone, you can apply the TSS Pro-200 High Performance Sealer yourself using a pump-up sprayer, brush, or roller.