TSSPRO 300—Wet Look Low Sheen Sealer
$103.95 – $615.95
- TSSPRO 300 is our best-selling sealer – it’s two sealers in one and it’s the only sealer of its kind!
- Gives a rich, low sheen, wetlook layer on top and a water-resistant silicone shield underneath
- Water and oil resistant and resistant to most staining (wine, coffee, condiments, etc.)
- Easily applied with a brush, roller, or inexpensive pump up sprayer (recommended) or airless sprayer
- Rapid drying, ready for foot traffic in one hour, vehicle traffic in two hours
- Solvent based for deepest penetration, breathable
- Ideal for natural or man-made stone, pavers, masonry, brick, slate, tile, concrete areas, decorative landscaping and more
NOTICE: ONLY the 2-pack of 1 quart bottles is VOC Compliant. Consumers in VOC regions CAN purchase only 1-quart bottles of this product. However, consumers in AZ (Maricopa County), CA, CT, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA (Northern), VT, Washington, D.C., and Canada can NOT purchase 1-gallon and/or 5-gallon bottles of this product.
NOTICE-VOC COMPLIANCE. Consumers in AZ (Maricopa County), CA, CT, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA (Northern), VT, Washington, D.C., and Canada can NOT purchase 1-gallon bottles and/or 5-gallon pails of this product. ONLY the 2-pack of 1-quart bottles are VOC Compliant, however any quantity of quarts is permissible to purchase.
TSS300 is a color-enhancing, wet look, silicone and acrylic combination sealant that protects surfaces from saltwater, pool chemicals, oils, and vehicle fluids. It infiltrates deep into the surface, forming a barrier that will protect the stone for years while maintaining a wet-looking sheen.
Features & Benefits
TSS300 has many benefits, including:
- Fade resistance
- Low viscosity can be applied with a pump up or airless sprayer
- Exceptionally long-lasting
- Produces a low sheen, wet look finish that protects and enhances stone’s natural color
- Can be applied in a single coat, or multiple applications
- Strong resistance to extreme weather and UV rays
- Pool chemical resistance
- Will not yellow or de-laminate
- Rapid drying time
- Ready to use, no mixing required
- Resistance to vehicle fluid and oil staining
Why TSS Pro-300 Low Sheen Wetlook Sealer is Unique
The TSS Pro-300 Low Sheen Wetlook Sealer is an incredibly unique sealer type offered through the TSS Pro Sealer line. This deep-penetrating sealer is solvent-based, breathable, and leaves the sealed stone with a rich, wet-look finish. The sealer is made from silicone and acrylic polymer, making it highly durable and long-lasting.
The TSS Pro-300 Low Sheen Wetlook Sealer is designed specifically for home, business, or property owners who want to choose a sealer that is going to provide ultimate longevity. The sealer gives long-term protection for a variety of surfaces, while also providing added beauty through its glossy wet look.
Surfaces and Areas that TSS Pro-300 Low Sheen Sealer is Ideal for
Use TSSPRO-300 semi-gloss wet look stone sealer on:
- Landscaping Pavers and Masonry
- Natural Stone Patios
The TSS Pro-300 Low Sheen Sealer is ideal for natural or man-made stone, pavers, masonry, brick, slate, tile, grout, concrete areas, and decorate landscaping. Even more so, the TSS Pro-300 Low Sheen Sealer is even more ideal for the surfaces above that are located near or are adjacent to swimming pools, or regular or saltwater ponds, as both ponds and pools expose stone to harsh chemicals and moisture, hastening the deterioration process. Stone patios surrounding pools are particularly susceptible to harsh chemicals in addition to the elements. Pool copings can also take a beating, and we can clean, repair, or replace your pool’s coping and mastic as well while we’re there.
The only stone that TSS Pro-300 Low Sheen Wet look sealer is not recommended for is Austin limestone. However, it is suitable for Lueder’s limestone; the TSS Pro-200 High-Performance Sealer is a better choice for Austin limestone.
Finally, TSS Pro-300 like all our wet look products should only be applied on a completely dry substrate. If the stone has had water running over it the surface may be dry, but the interior will contain moisture – be sure it is completely dry before application. Too much moisture in a stone can cause the sealer to blush, producing white areas. Also, be sure the stone is completely dry after application before turning the water back on.
How is the TSS Pro-300 Low Sheen Wetlook Sealer applied?
The TSS-Pro 300 Low Sheen Wetlook Sealer can be applied using a pump-up spray, roller, or brush depending upon the surface to which it is being applied. What’s more, the sealer can be applied in multiple coats for an even glossier finish. And, the sealer cures and is ready for traffic within one hour of being applied, meaning that you won’t have to wait for days to enjoy your stone patio, countertop, pond, or other stone surfaces.
1 Quart Double Pack (2 quart bottles), Single 1 Gallon Bottle, Single 5 Gallon Pail